The divorce and family law attorneys at Coleman Legal Group, LLC are experienced in representing mothers in a range of complex legal divorce and family law issues. We help mothers facing divorce and family law matters such as child support and custody modifications – as well as aiding unwed mothers facing legitimation and paternity issues.
Our Georgia divorce and family lawyers are here to listen to your concerns, and craft a clear path to your goals with compassion and caring. We have years of experience protecting women’s and mother’s rights in complicated cases and have dealt commonly with issues such as:
• Child Custody: Georgia courts will promote joint or shared custody unless the father has been abusive or neglectful toward the child. They do, however, tend to award primary custody to the primary caregiver. In many cases, even ones where both parents work outside the home, the mother is the primary caregiver.
• Parenting Plans: Even if you do not have primary custody, our attorneys can help you draft sound parenting plans that will not disrupt your child’s educational schedule and will provide for quality time with each parent. Your child’s best interest is our only interest and you can be confident that we will do everything we can to protect you and your child’s rights.
• Child Support: We will help you complete all of the necessary paperwork and will craft the best plan of action to ensure that your children are getting the care and support they need to thrive.
• Modifications: We can help you bring or defend against a modification action after your divorce is final.
• Domestic Abuse or Chemical Dependency: If your spouse or co-parent has been violent or abusive, there are legal protections in place to ensure the safety and well-being of your family.
Call us at 770-609-1247 to start working on your case today and schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys today.